[Spridgets] No LBC - EAA Air Show

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 07:43:18 MDT 2007

Gents, the Experimental Aircraft Association, which is located here in
Oshkosh, WI, is finishing up their annual convention today.  Yesterday I was
at my brother's house on the edge of the airport to watch the air show from
his annual hangar party.  I got a couple photos of some of the planes.  Some
didn't come out worth a darn because the planes are so close and move
unbelievably fast.  I did get a good shot of an F-22 Raptor.  There was a B-1
Bomber that made a few passes, but he was too close and so fast that I
couldn't get a decent shot.  Man, that thing is impressive.

Here is a shot of the F-22 and another of a plane my brother just finished
building.  His is a tiny 2 seater experimental sport plane.  Cool little thing
with a top speed of 197 MPH.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ladaniels/

Every year he does this party at his hangar in his back yard.  I didn't think
of it in time to send out an invitation, but next year all are welcome.  It is
quite a show.

Larry Daniels