[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... No LBC - EAA Air Show

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 08:07:05 MDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob at msn.com>
To: <bugeye at yahoogroups.com>; "Spridgets List" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... No LBC - EAA Air Show

Not a good day for Oskosh, airshows and gnerally not for pilots yesterday.

Geeze, when it rains, it pours. :(

CapBob
===============================

For those who don't know what Cap'n Bob was talking about, every year we
lose at least one airplane coming to the show, at the show or going home.
So far this year we lost one coming to the show and on Friday two P-51
Mustangs touched wings on landing from their show routine with the Warbirds.
One of them flipped over and went up in flames.  Unfortunately, with
airplanes, when you lose the plane, you usually lose the pilot as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/28/airshow.roundup.ap/index.html

The color on my brother's plane is "Plum Crazy".  Those who grew up in the
60's and 70's, as we did, will remember the color from the Mopar products
(Cudas, Challengers, etc.) of the time.

Larry Daniels