[Spridgets] Brits across the Pond / Flood Disaster

62bt7 62bt7 at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 27 21:05:24 MDT 2007

All,

Not to lessen the concern for Austin-Healey owners suffering.

I am informed DMH FAMILY members have suffered major loss,
"complete home flooding" and, "it is a dreadful mess".

My thoughts are with them ALL, as the1980 flood and 2003 fire here
in San Bernardino took it's toll.

Kirk Kvam

Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brits across the Pond
> Rudy - They are no longer across the pond, they're in it!
   All of us have the best wishes to those who are dealing with this right
now.
   Alan

 On 7/28/07, caws52803 at aol.com <caws52803 at aol.com> wrote:
There has been alot of TV coverage about the flooding in England.? I was
 just curious if any of our Healey friends have suffered any losses.
 Rudy Streng
 BN4
 AN5
 Lenoir, NC