[Spridgets] brake bleeding problems

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Mon Jul 30 13:26:16 MDT 2007

Marc,
Sometimes the calipers trap air and are a real bear to bleed out.  From
the sound of it, you are working by yourself on this.  Sometimes, it
helps to have 3 people: one to pump the brake pedal, one to operate the
bleeders, and one to keep the brake fluid reservoir filled.  By doing it
this way, the air has much less time to flow back to a "high point" in
the circuit, from which it can continue to frustrate your efforts to
expel it.
Bud Osbourne