[Spridgets] No Sale

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 30 19:14:31 MDT 2007

A Few days ago I told the list I was buying a 73 RWA Midget.  I was
supposed to go trailer it away today at 6PM.  I just got a call from the
guy's wife.  She says he won't be selling it to me because today someone
offered him more than he had promised it to me for.    Apparently he did
not have the guts to call me himself.  So, I'm sitting here with $1000
cash in my pocket and nowhere to go.  I just started my 2 week vacation
today and had not planned on going anywhere, but now...
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2