[Spridgets] No Sale

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 31 13:37:41 MDT 2007

I've had similar experiences. Their "word" means nothing. Instead of being truthful and telling the person inquiring about the car: "It's sold.", they continue to field inquiries and show the car.

That's why when you strike a deal, you have to get the car out of there immediately.

It happens the other way around too.

When I was selling my 7, a prospect made an appointment with me on a Sunday to come see and test-drive the car. He arrives with his entire family, and immediately informs that he has no interest in buying my car, just wanted to show his wife what one looks like because he is thinking about looking for one.

I showed them the car, but if I had it to do all over again would have told him to take a hike.

He contacted me some time later and I was happy to be able to tell him the car had been sold.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/