[Spridgets] Anyone try this (LBC Content)?

John Mac nonrunningmgb at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 18:56:40 MDT 2007

Hello Peter,

My apoligies for insulting the intricacy and detail of
the adjustable shock in the attached website. I'm sure
a lot of R+D and testing went into it's design and
manufacture.  I must tell you it is a very clever
deisgn.  When I finally get tired of my current set up
I may seriously consider purchasing a set from the
experts.

Thank you for your feed back,

John MacDonald - I spell car with one r :)