[Spridgets] Nice tow vehicle

Charles Christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 04:31:14 MDT 2007

co-drive it?  LOL!  as a matter of fact ROFLMAO!   i was sitting on the
grid in my saab at sebring back in march and one of the 12 hour drivers
came over and was asking about the old saab.  during the conversation he
remarked  "he'd never drive one of these vintage cars as they are unsafe in
his opinion"!   i laughed and replied my car did not go fast enough to be
"unsafe"! LOL!  i saw him spectating behind the team rig on airport
straight on evry lap!   i was told it must take some kind of nerve to drive
these old cars!   i had no idea how the vintage cars were viewed by the
modern racers.  you should have seen his eyes when i told him i had an
800lb (wet) h-modified 1967 sports racer i drive ocasionally!   it was a
look of horror!   so ron possibly your neighbor is somewhat intimidated by
your car.....  ;)

chuck.