[Spridgets] Door Glass trick needed

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Tue Jun 5 15:46:25 MDT 2007

At 04:05 PM 6/5/2007, Brad Fornal wrote:
>You need to remove it IN the channel.

And that (in the channel) worked just fine! I already had the 1/4
light out so I just keep jiggling parts until the channel slipped out
while repeating "IN the channel." Didn't need the cuss words - don't
use them anyhow.

There is a whole area of study called "Design for Manufacturability"
that could easily apply to those windows. But, I suppose the guy who
assembled those windows at the factory made it look like child's
play. Thanks Brad. I suppose assembly is the reverse of disassembly???

Tim Collins
1966 AH Sprite