[Spridgets] Help!

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 6 19:58:07 MDT 2007

Hi Michael,

Mark B is changing over to a new method, mailman, to handle the autox list.
Mine is all straightened out now, but it was screwy for a bit.

Seems to me there is also a different way to subscribe.  As soon as I
remember where the safe place is I put the indirections, I'll forward it.
Unless someone else can tell you how to do it.

Later, Paul A