[Spridgets] Civility?

Fisher or Elizabeth Jones fisher at hctc.net
Wed Jun 6 20:52:27 MDT 2007

   Given that this is a multi national membership, is it really necessary
   to  make  disparaging  comments  which  quite  definitely  offend some
   members?
   I really appreciate all the side trips we take from time to time, just
   as  much  as  the car talk, but I resent private opinions being aired,
   which  decry my country or her people, or her monarchy.   Just as some
   others  object  to  American  politics being discussed here.  I'm sure
   others must feel the same way, but perhaps do not wish to speak.
   Sir, I am offended
   Elizabeth Jones
   Comfort, Texas.