[Spridgets] Civility?

Charles Christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 7 13:28:35 MDT 2007

WAIT ONE MINUTE!  is that the randy newman "we'll all go together when we
go"?  (oops wrong artist!)  along the lines of "poisoning pidgeons in the
park"???????    DARN IT!  who did "champagne charlie" & "small(what ever)
got shot by his own 38"??   was that leon redbone? (sorry but old obscure
vynal is in my home...)

chuck

"National Brotherhood Week" from the same era or Randy Newman's "Let's Drop
The Big One (and see what happens)" from a few years later .........

> And what about my guns! Them's fightin' words - I gots a British Enfield
rifle like the one my dad learnt on as part of a tank crew under Patton in
WWII. No, it doesn't leak oil!