[Spridgets] Blackhawk & Mosport

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Fri Jun 8 05:58:39 MDT 2007

Hey y'all,

For next weekend's race at Blackhawk, we've got folks stepping with food
offerings. We could still use charcoal, beer and soft drinks, side dishes,
chips, and deserts.

I'd like to reserve the area for the Thicko trailer to the right if the tech
barn as you face it, if possible. I hope to be Thurs. I will be at the track
Fri., but did not sign up for Fri. practice.

My motor that smoked a bearing at Road America is back together, and has
been in the car for 2 weeks now. I'm trying to get a spare motor together
for Mosport which is a week after Blackhawk. I've been trying to prepare
Gary "Grenade" Kropf for the pucker factor at Mostport, where's it's
entirely possible to actually sprain your ass on the first lap there. It'll
be my first trip back there since "Fast Eddie" Craig Bielat and I made the
trip in 100 degree weather, and Craig's Elite met an untimely demise.

I'm going through the brakes on Redrum, and have to change the rear gear,
then it's ready for load up. I still have to go through the Thicktone PA,
and get it and the grille loaded. The Thicktones are making an appearance
with a number of special guests.

We're hoping my 90 year old father is feeling well enough to make it out for
Sat. at the track. Dad underwent a vascular graft in his leg in Dec., and
it's been a slow recovery. Dad's been coming out to the races for 15 years.
If he makes it out, please stop by and with him a happy father's day.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]