[Spridgets] Hello and Kingpin bushings?

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Fri Jun 8 06:32:28 MDT 2007

Sorry Daniel, It is the Really Real, Real, Larry that has that
conversion.

And I love it. Would never go back.

There is a company in CT that sells the conversion, but I had it
shipped from England for less $$. It took a long weekend to get it in,
but a lot of the extra time was chasing an engine (Don't ask). You use
the standard 1500 bell housing and if you ever want to go back, you
will need the little tube thingy in the center as it has to be cut to
fit the 5 speed. It also uses standard 1500 clutch parts.

The Really Real, Real, Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget