[Spridgets] e-mail address

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:24:55 MDT 2007

I use Mozilla Thunderbird on my laptop, Eudora 7 and Netscape Mail, on
my desk top and all programs offer a "reply all" feature.  From my
"Gmail" account (where I am right now) the web based interface also
has a "reply all" function. Back when I was stupid and plagued by
viruses and worms I got from "Outlook Express", "Outlook" also had a

The brand of computer probably has nothing to do with it. It is the
software you use. I don't use Apple hardware and software but I've
seen the mail interface for OS-10 and it has this feature.

I also run triple boot with Windows XP Pro, RedHat Fedora Linux, and
IBM OS2. All of the mail software for these OS's have "reply all"
functions. In fact I used to run Solaris and the results were the
same. Even my "OpenOffice" open source mail software includes this
feature.

I think Billy is correct to ask which mail client you are using....