[Spridgets] Civility ?

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 20:18:37 MDT 2007

If you unsubscribe, then you are missing the point.  Freedom of speech
is a two edged sword.  In order to be able to state your opinions, you
must also be able to let others state their opinions.  Even if they're
wrong.  I've been on the list for a while.  There is no better list.
The people make this list great.  Diversity is the spice of life.
Keep that stiff British upper lip.  Defend your Queen's honor when
she's attacked.  Don't let a bunch of criminal Colonists chase you
away.  This is like a big social gathering.  I guarantee that you
won't like everyone on the list personally.  I may be your "jackass
nemesis" here.  Someone else may be.  The wisdom, knowledge, and
camaraderie of this list are worth putting up with a few  comments
that are made in ignorance or poor taste.
I make all sorts of comments.  However, if I were to get some off-list
emails from Frank, Buster, et. al.,  whom I consider to be list "core"
members, telling me to back off, I would.
Maybe I could resurrect "Montana Bob" to show what a real jackass is.
Cheers,
Derf