[Spridgets] Civility ?

Fisher or Elizabeth Jones fisher at hctc.net
Fri Jun 8 20:53:48 MDT 2007

Thank you Paul, I appreciate your comments.  It is good to know that
I am not entirely alone.  I have gained much from this list, not
least of which people I call friend who I would not, otherwise have
met, even though some of them are names without faces.  We have all
shared sorrow and joy; real pleasure and real sadness; triumph and
defeat, as one does with friends and family.  I always thought of the
members of this list in that category.

Thanks again
elizabeth