[Spridgets] Hi ya

Brent Wolf wolf.brent at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:11:29 MDT 2007

Marc,

The steering on my 71 was stiff and would not return to center.  I the
steering rack full of grease and the grease was hard.  The handbook said it
should have 80 weight gear oil (which is why I bought my oil gun). After I
cleaned all the grease out and fill it with oil, no more problem. Smooth,
self centering steering.

Brent
71