[Spridgets] Civility ?

Fisher or Elizabeth Jones fisher at hctc.net
Fri Jun 8 21:20:12 MDT 2007

Oh, come on, I didn't think my messages were being critiqued for
their grammatical content.  Just as an aside - Our adopted son,
Devin, 10, was just awarded a high honour for a letter he wrote to an
author, as a part of a contest in which his school entered him.  He
was competing with up to 16 yr. olds, and although he did not have
the winning entry, the judges considered his entry to be worthy of a
special commendation.  He wrote it all himself, even to include the
punctuation.  We are very proud of his achievement.

elizabeth