[Spridgets] half shaft retainer

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 12:58:36 MDT 2007

http://www.justbrits.com/pozi/pozidriv.html

Ok, I wrote "Phillips" when I should have written "Pozidriv".
You wrote "Posidrive" when you were referring to "Pozidriv".
Now you're putting an "e" on the end of "Pozidriv".

I'll bet that your body shop would chew up Pozidriv screws even if
they are using the proper tool.  A good shop might damage one
fastener, but then they would figure out why and not damage any more.
My best friend runs a good body shop.

"I't's not a FACT you can do a perfectly good job that you use a
Phillips screwdriver to undo a Pozidrive screw."
Although I don't totally understand the diction, I CAN remove and
install Pozidriv screws with a Phillips driver without damaging them.
BTDT.

Maybe this wouldn't be dragged out so much if you had used "BTW"
instead of "HA!" in your original post.  You have a valid point, but
you don't have to be so crass about it.

Bring that car to me and I'll remove and install the "Pozidriv" screws
for you with my Phillips driver.  If I damage one, I'll buy you a new
set.
Cheers,
Derf