[Spridgets] One of my other projects nearly complete...No LBC

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Mon Jun 11 13:35:24 MDT 2007

A couple of years ago at the Vintage Motorcycle Days at MidOhio, a guy
had a flathead Ford V-8 bike similar to this as well as one built around
a flathead Lincoln V12. Headlamp was a take-off on the Lincoln Zephyr
headlight nacelle. Very nice workmanship all around, but pretty warm
once all that cast iron gets hot between the family jewels.
JohnD