[Spridgets] Help - lots of long LBC

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 18:17:42 MDT 2007

--- derf <derf247 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That book that Daniel S. wrote?  Just kidding.
> Don't start.....   My
> finger is poised above the delete key.
> You should be able to make it per the book by doing
> what you did and
> re-inserting the dizzy drive shaft, no?

At TDC on #1, the drive gear will be upside down. The
ignition timing will be spot-on, the cam timing (as
we've bludgeoned here) will be spot on, but I know
that if I really want to get irritated, I can pull the
distributor and see the drive gear upside down at TDC.
Conversely, if I pull the timing cover, instead of the
dots being 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock, they will be at 12
o'clock to 12 o'clock, or something like that.

I have to go verify the camber on the front end now
with the Smart Camber gauge. Stay tuned for the next
catastrophe.