[Spridgets] Help - lots of long LBC

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:03:46 MDT 2007

I think you have to choose your favorite spelling or is it your
favourite spelling?
Castor oil is definitely castOr.  I think suspension can be castEr or castOr.

But wait, two experts wrote books and each spelled the word
differently.  I dunno, maybe they should flame each other on an email
message list.  One of them might use a Phillips driver
on...........oh, nevermind.

I am certain anyone who has written a book is correct, though.  Have
you ever seen one of those horrible Corvairs?  Good thing that guy
wrote that book.  Otherwise we'd all be dead now.  Because of him the
world is a better place.  We should maybe vote for him next time he
runs for some office.
Cheers,
Derf