[Spridgets] Replace rear brake line

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Sun Jun 17 19:40:46 MDT 2007

How's the access for drive shaft removal? Because with 85,000 miles on
the clock, I'm positive the Midget is gonna need U-Joints...

Hope all had a nice Father's day. I spent a few hours today working with
my son in the garage. Unfortunately, we had to pull the dashboard out of
my MGB LE. Seems yesterday the main wiring harness developed a large
leak and lost all it's smoke. And let me tell you, there was a LOT of
smoke in there... a most unpleasant experience.

Marc