[Spridgets] Chrome

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 22:03:14 MDT 2007

I had a friend who lived with a guy that worked at a Chrome shop. They even had a chrome can opener amoung other things you do not see chromed. I asked him what was up with all the chrome. He told me that his room mate gets board at work and chromed about every thing you can think of putting the coating on. He said the guy had more chrome on his car then he had ever seen before. When i asked if the car was a hot rod. He said no it was a 1954 willys knight

Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net> wrote:  WOW! That's a lot of chrome for "If it don't go, chrome it!" There's a
spin on oil filter attachment there too. They go for about $125 now. This
is the original, not the leaky repro one.

Paul A