[Spridgets] Another computer question - NO LBC

Martin cooper6 at swbell.net
Wed Jun 20 02:09:23 MDT 2007

Larry,

Some of us that work for Dell are not like the person to whom you worked
with. If you have the person's name that you worked with I would have
escalated it to their supervisor or even to Michael Dell. This person is not
your typical Dell employee and he or she would do the same thing no matter
whom they worked for.

Martin Cooper