[Spridgets] Religion and Spridgets List

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:07:04 MDT 2007

 Way to take a shot at your local economy, Rome.

> 26. Cars particularly lend themselves to being used by their owners
> > to show off, and as a means for outshining other people and arousing
> > a feeling of envy. People thus identify themselves with their cars
> > and project assertion of their egos onto them. When we praise our
> > cars we are, in fact, praising ourselves, because they belong to us
> > and, above all, we drive them. Many motorists, including the not so
> > young, boast with great pleasure of records broken and high speeds
> > achieved, and it is easy to see that they cannot stand being
> > considered as bad drivers, even though they may acknowledge that they
> are.
> >
> > Tim Collins
> > 1966 AH Sprite

http://btdtracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata
1991 Mazda Miata Hardtop for sale - $999

"Here is something that helps me:  I'm going to die and everyone I know is
going to die.  We're all riding in a plane that is about to crash, it's
already swerving and going up and down.  Are you going to sit there and
worry about "I don't have the shoes I want?"  Why would you give a f***
about anything if you're sliding towards death.  It's the only thing that
keeps me going." - Ron Bennington