[Spridgets] Torque Sensing LSD

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:55:58 MDT 2007

I agree, Mr. Lieb.
But, I respectfully disagree with him.  The Mazda lady said "Torsen LSD".
To me, that makes perfect sense.  To my ex-hippie friends, Torsen LSD has
yet another meaning, they would think acid made by some Sweed who's dad was
named Tor.

A tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it?  Does it make a
sound?  Yes.  But, it depends on your definition of sound.

His definition of Limited Slip Differential is not the same as mine.  He is
a learned, published author.  I am no one of import from Louisiana.  But, my
definitions and perceptions are mine.
I called it by the name the manufacturer uses.
Who is he to say I'm wrong in that?
Correspond with Mazda, Wikipedia, and countless others who think as I do.
Inform them that they are all wrong.
Or, realize that we are just basing our opinions on differing definitions of
LSD and lets hope a new topic comes up soon.