[Spridgets] New Toy - No LBC

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Sat Jun 23 17:53:59 MDT 2007

Thanks all of you who replied to my Computer Question. I have ordered a
surveillance dvr and camera. The dvr records to its hard drive, which I then
transfer to my PC. It records based on motion detection from camera pixelation
changes. The camera is a day-color/black-white night vision waterproof camera.
I want to see all the night small animal activity at my place that includes
raccoons, possums and skunks that come up on the patio to eat my outdoor feral
cat food, and deer that eat our day lilies. Just fun stuff. The equiment is
incredibly cheap for its advanced features as compared to even five years ago.
It can also used for home security of course - that is what is was is designed
for.

Bud

Mr. White - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite