[Spridgets] Miata owners mecca

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:06:44 MDT 2007

and of course the same can be said for the Miata guys in Prod, that
wasn't where your arguments orginated.

--
http://btdtracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata

"Here is something that helps me:  I'm going to die and everyone I
know is going to die.  We're all riding in a plane that is about to
crash, it's already swerving and going up and down.  Are you going to
sit there and worry about "I don't have the shoes I want?"  Why would
you give a f*** about anything if you're sliding towards death.  It's
the only thing that keeps me going." - Ron Bennington