[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 1, Issue 111

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Jun 26 11:35:30 MDT 2007

I just installed a Pioneer am/fm/cd/mp3/aux/satellite ready unit.

It does not fit in the console - it is was too wide by about 1/8 an
inch and too deep by about 1/2 inch - I trimmed the console edges to
take the radio and added shims to remount the console...the problem
is inserting CDs - can only be done in 2nd and 4th.

This winter I plan on fab'ing a new console, moving the radio up to
where the (unused) speaker currently sits.

-m