[Spridgets] Warning!! LBC Content!! Delete Now!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:12:20 MDT 2007

I dunno what the deal is on that, Dave. Prospero's used to be a one
man operation (the guy also has older BMW motorcycles which is how I
met him). He's a great guy and really helpful. I see it is now a new
website though so maybe he sold the business?  Anyway, like I said, my
68 diagram is exactly correct for my car...

Cheers!!
Jim

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.