[Spridgets] Diffs again, if I may

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Jun 27 15:40:10 MDT 2007

John has the competition version of the Phantom Grip installed in his Midget
race car.  When he broke the left axle at Gingerman raceway last May he had
to be towed back to the paddock.  The car would not move under it's own
power.

We got the broken axle out and a replacement installed in about twenty
minutes.  John took off for the false grid for his next heat and realized at
the last minute that we had forgotten to reinstall one "kind of important"
piece when we put it back together.  We had everything in there except the
brake drum.  LOL

Rick