[Spridgets] Broken diffs

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 15:49:18 MDT 2007

The competion version of the Phantom Grip is the same as the regular version
only with stiffer springs.  I don't doubt what you both say only that my
experience (my friends) was different.  I've e-mailed John a photo that shows what
was left of the halfshaft/axle at the diff end and speculate it was jammed in
so tight with a lot of debris that what was how the driver managed to limp to
a garage.  The remains of the halfshaft/axle were not easily removed.