[Spridgets] A deviaTION, a screw or 2

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Thu Jun 28 15:08:23 MDT 2007

Sorry Dave. It is the screw for the handle to the lock, that I am
after. My mistake. These eyes are getting old.

SO, what I really need, y'all, is 2 screws for the handle to the
lock. Of course there is only 1 o na BE, but 2 on a Mini.

At least I need info to their whereabouts, or an accurate description
of threads, etc.

Peter C
===