[Spridgets] Your message to Spridgets awaits moderator approval

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:28:04 MDT 2007

Thanks for the info, Ed. However I ran what you wrote through Babel
Fish but it couldn't identify the language and translate into English.
 ;-)  Undoubtedly YOU understood what you wrote, but I submit that no
one else did....

Cheers!!
Jim

63AHBJ7 <63AHBJ7 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Vigil:
>
> <<So what does paying for bandwidth have to do with messages being delayed for
> as much as a week.>>
>
> First part IS incorrect as Mark has his OWN server.  And a "bandwidth theft"
> antotheft is pretty much built into his server AND in to bandwidth.  As a
> rule, "safe" email List(s) are rarely subject to "bandwidth theft" HOWEVER id
> his Fat Chance site is on same server it "could" be "hot linked" (BTDT<F>)
> which "might" effect the Lists.  All my Lists use same program (MailMan) and I
> AM on the MailMan User Tech List (as is Mark) and I see these sort of problems
> from time to time and it has always NOT been MM as the fault,
>
> Now all THAT said, I will FLAT tell you yahoo has a on/off tendency to delay
> mail from Lists that are NOT yahoo ones.  As above, seen that discussion
> also.
>
> Don't un-sub because of yahoo.
>
> Ed

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)