[Spridgets] Not LBC ....lawn mower question

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 30 21:12:48 MDT 2007

Hi Linda,

Recently I had a similar problem with my B&S lawn mowere, but it was mostly
running rich.  Took it to the lawn mower man and he said it's a simple fix.
New carb!!  He said the original cheap carbs are being eaten up with
assorted items now being used in todays gasoline.  Said he: $59.95 and it
will be better than new.  He was so right!  I bit the bullet and now it uses
so much less gas, I can pay for it with savings of $3.00 a gallon gas!!

FWIW,  Paul A