[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Lucas side entry cap

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 18:32:36 MST 2007

I have a few all brown, some brown inside and black on the outside.
Newer ones are all black.
Yes the middle years were factory painted black outside.
I don't know when they started that but the early caps like from a
bugeye would have been all brown.
This may have been a parts designation ploy because Triumph caps are the
same looking but the wires are 90* offset from the MGs.
Yes a TR cap will work on a Spridget but you have to turn your dizzy
ninety degrees back. ask me how I know? ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ