[Spridgets] Lucas side entry cap

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:06:58 MST 2007

So then the three that I have, including the one that is on the car,
(with the orginal looking exposed copper 90* elbows on the wires, and
wire loom) are all crap?
Sorry, but these three DO have LUCAS in curved letters (to match the
curve of the high (kinda) flat point on the cap. Below LUCAS, in a
straight line and smaller text, are the words MADE IN ENGLAND.
I know the list will remove photos, but Dave, you will get them. There
are two of them. One of the cap and wires, and the other showing the
top of the cap.
Damn, I am kinda bummed now, finding out these are fake. Does this
mean the headlamps I have, with Lucas molded in the glass in a circle
in the centre, are fake also? And my fuses, shit..........
Will it EVER END?!?!?
AARRRRGGG

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Cap and Wires.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Cap.JPG]