[Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Tue Nov 6 05:43:50 MST 2007

Fr'instance...."GE is a master plan....."

I don't beleive your timing, Buster!  You hit the nail right on the proverbial head.

Only I'm not one to disregard my native intelligence to "get along", though I take pains to express it with all due respect as I like (and respect) those I work both for and with. "Playing well with others" has it's limits, after all! You gotta be willing to speak up for your own well being every now and then. And it can be done nicely with a little thought and advance planning.

Got me my own "cubicle" instead of having to "share" along with the added bonus of a "corporate" computer port without that PITA "Smart Filter" the peons have to put up with.....so I can "play" while I work.

But yes...."a master plan designed by geniuses to be implemented by fools" is pretty much the case in a lot of corporate instances. Some of the "errors" are simply
hilarious...."truth stranger than fiction".

In some cases such is not so funny....Vietnam and Iraq preceeding "The
Surge" for example.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)