[Spridgets] 0-60 in 4 seconds some UK content!

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Wed Nov 7 15:19:46 MST 2007

We've got this nearby for those who like to play with the real thing and
aren't as lucky as Mike:

http://www.nhvry.org/

It's pretty cool. I've ridden on it a few times. Aside from the real
trains they have a G scale track setup:

http://www.nhvry.org/gardenrr.htm

Getting back to Neil, I've been reading his biography "Shakey" on and
off for the last 6 months or so. It's pretty "innaresting".

Robert