[Spridgets] oil cooler mounting

Dave Yealy lbc at littlebitcountry.com
Fri Nov 9 19:55:56 MST 2007

That is the same place I had mine mounted, it worked great.
If your doing this so the engine runs cooler, forget the oil cooler
and put in the Geo Metro radiator. The radiator is another one of
Franks better ideas.  I also took off the four bladed fan and mounted
an electric fan behind the radiator. With a 165 degree thermostat
mine never goes over 185 even while sitting in traffic on 98 degree days.

Dave