[Spridgets] Light Bulbs

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 00:17:51 MST 2007

FWIW, I changed virtually every light fixture in the house and garage
over to flourescent "curly" bulbs some years back. Now I go a long
time without replacing bulbs and my electric bill has gone down a
bit....

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City
Don't miss 50 Years of Spridgets at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!
For info... http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org