[Spridgets] Gas Tanks

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 12 09:04:41 MST 2007

Don't know.  obsoleteauto.com ( Sarnia Ontario Canada ) has lock ring gas
tanks on sale for about $300 cdn right now.  He suggests buying the $59
sender to go with it and mentions that the galvanized tank has no vapour
retrun and needs a mod for this.  He has email if you have questions.  And,
do ask about anything that concerns you.  ( Where made.  Is it Moss. )