[Spridgets] Mini Cooper S price question

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Mon Nov 12 20:22:20 MST 2007

Hey Brad,

I've been listening to the latest Glossary album, (the free download
one) "The better Angels of our Nature":

<http://www.glossary.us/>

I've got to say it's my favorite album at the moment. I've been meaning
to send those guys some kudos and some cash for it. It's in constant
rotation in my pickup truck. I don't have a stereo in the Midget.
Started to put one in but liked it better just as it is.

Anyway been mixing in some DBT with Glossary and it don't get much
better than that. I'll have to get me some Drams one of these days ;-)

Later,

Robert