[Spridgets] Fw: Fw: Navy Catch and Release Program

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Mon Nov 12 20:44:11 MST 2007

Yesterday Robert E. Shlafer said:

<quote>
Hey, didn't ed create a PolySci list just for this kind crap???

Let's see, a friendly car oriented discussion list, Goes off topic a
lot, avoids political BS, ...
</quote>

 Yes Cap'n Bob, that IS correct.  It, as is my "Joke" List is, open to all.
Actually, both where "founded" at the then un-asked for time, but from too
many comments about not allowing "attachments" to both this List and several
others.  Both are around 85% Spridgeteers with a couple Big Healey folks,
couple TR folks and 2/3 "civilians".

Both are "open" to all.  The software that runs this List is same as my 2
Lists.

Attachments ARE allowed (and encouraged) and "Adult" content is very much
allowed.  Several Ladies (Nory being one) are Members and "offer up" some good
stuff every once in a while.  And every once in a while a car question even
comes up (usually WITH a picture).

I am not even a Member of the Poly-Sci one.  Don't have time<G>!!  Neither is
"moderated" (until something is REALLY being beaten to death on Jokes and I
may say something then - (move to PolySci).

IF any of you would like to join either (and ALL ARE welcome), just send a
mail to (either):

9issa-request at justbrits.com  (Jokes)

or

polysci_101-request at justbrits.com    (politics)

with just the word        subscribe        in the body and NO "Subject".
Rest IS automatic.

There are also Archives.

Some of you (my) Listers, add yer .05 cents<G>!!

Ed