[Spridgets] Dec. 8th 2007 - a British Car Day - Irvine,CA

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 10:10:27 MST 2007

This was sent to me by a friend. I have been to the regular meet at the Ford-Premier Automotive Group Campus, Irvine Ca. The day i was there it was high dollar cars with some hot rods mixed in to the meet. It ran from 7am to 9 am.

  There is a similar meet that has mostly hot rods & Antique cars at Magnolia and Adams in Huntington Beach, Ca. Saturday Weekly too. People start showing up at 5am and the place empties out by 8 am.

  The one in Irvine will be having a British car day. Read on........Vigil - Socal - USA

This was sent to SDBCCC VP Mike Williams:

Mike,

  I have been to three of your events, two of the British Car days and one of the rolling car day. You guys are great.

Do you know about Cars and Coffee, Irvine Ca.?  Cars and Coffee is a weekly Saturday morning gathering at the Ford-Premier Automotive Group Campus, Irvine Ca.

Food and coffee will be available at the Ford Cafeteria.

  The organizers of Cars and Coffee at the PAG Ford Design Center have given us Saturday, Dec. 08, 2007 as a British Car Day, where British
cars will be the honored Marque.  About 6:15am to 9:00am

Please feel free to pass the word about the above.

Getting there early will be important.

maps are at: www.carsandcoffee.com

This is a casual, free event, no awards, non commercial, parking will
not be by make, parking will be on a first come basis. This is a  just for fun gathering.

Thank you.
Richard Schnyder
323 333 2666  cell
richards at hollywoodcenter.com