[Spridgets] Oil Filter xrefs?

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Sat Nov 17 06:04:20 MST 2007

I have a crosland 595 on my '79 1500 and it is time to replace it -
all the filters that the local parts guys can come up with as xrefs
have the right size diameter, but the wrong size thread/inlet.

Anyone have a good replacement brand and # for this - brand less
important to me than fit.

It would be great to find one which I can get locally rather than by
mail (convenience more than anything), but at this point I am not too
optimistic since the local guys can't even xref it.

Thanks,
-m