[Spridgets] Congratulations to you in Wisconsin

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:38:44 MST 2007

GRRR dave, you're talking out of your ass.  I've commuted in both, and they
both suck.  as soon as this marquette interchange is finished you can go
back to badmouthing us.  shame on us for getting on top of our traffic
problems before its a clusterfawk.

On Nov 17, 2007 9:51 PM, David Lieb <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:

> > My Sprite isn't registered yet, so does this count anyway?
>
> Sorry, Chris, but Milwaukee's "rush minute" doesn't really count.
> You might notice on the list that densely populated congested
> urban areas tend to drag states towards the bottom of the list.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful...
I'll be cavalier...i'll be yours my dear.
And I'll belong to you..." - Dashboard