[Spridgets] Fer cryin out loud

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Nov 18 13:42:26 MST 2007

By the By, I am known as the Really Real, Real Larry

Just in case ya'll was wondering.

Larry
OK now I added 4 to the 160, See ya Mon, tues, or T day

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".